Karen Fischer is an Australian nutritionist and the author of five health books including The Eczema Diet and The Healthy Skin Diet, which was awarded ‘Best Health, Nutrition or Specific Diet Book’ at the Australian Food Media Awards in 2008. She also has a Bachelor of Health Science Degree and special skills in nutritional biochemistry.
Karen's passion is helping people with eczema. After more than a decade treating thousands of patients at her eczema clinic in Sydney, Karen now devotes her time into developing eczema products, including Skin Friend AM, the supplement that helped her daughter's eczema.
Karen Fischer’s books are published in Australia, America, North America, UK, Europe, New Zealand and Portugal, and include:
- The Eczema Diet (first and second editions) (Exisle Publishing, 2012 and 2014)
- Younger Skin in 28 Days (Exisle Publishing, 2013)
- Healthy Family, Happy Family (Exisle Publishing, 2010)
- Don’t Tell Them It’s Healthy (Health Before Beauty, 2009)
- The Healthy Skin Diet (Exisle Publishing, 2008)
A sample of Karen's magazine work: