A. The following terms and conditions relate to use of the Eczema Life Website (“site”) and any information and resources displayed or provided including, but not limited to, images, before and after photos, patient photos, recipe images, recipes, patient testimonials, book images, book testimonials, downloadable material, FAQs and information given on the pages.
B. The words “we”, “us”, “our” and related parts of speech refer to the owner of this site, Eczema Life, Karen Fischer and their authorised representatives. The words “you”, “your” and related parts of speech refer to any user of this site and the resources.
1. Use of the Eczema Life Website
1.1 By using this site you agree to be bound by the following general terms and conditions (“general conditions”), which may change from time to time. You agree to check these general conditions whenever you use the site.
2. General Conditions
2.1 Users of the information and resources available on the site must be at least 16 years old or have parental guidance and supervision.
2.2 You agree and acknowledge that:
- Use of this site is for personal and private purposes only.
- When you use the site all of the content, software, materials and documents on it and logos, images, illustrations and trade marks (“content”) are our property or subject to third-party licences and governed by the laws relating to intellectual property. You agree not to use or deal with any content in any manner other than strictly for the purpose of personally using the site and the resources or as authorised in writing by us and you will not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or use any part of the content without our authority or as permitted at law.
- We do not warrant that the site and resources will always be fully functional or available or that they will be uninterrupted, error-free and free of all forms of viruses and any other form of malicious software, including spyware and ransomware, designed to obtain access to and damage your computer system and we accept no liability for any direct or indirect damage which might arise from such causes.
- We do not warrant that we or our staff, nutritionists, contributors or other members can cure your skin problem, or any disease or disorder, and we do not guarantee you will gain the same results as any other person.
- Neither we nor our staff, nutritionists, contributors or other members are medical doctors and are not offering you medical advice. We do not know your personal health history and the information on this site does not replace medical advice from your doctor.
- You understand that you can continue to take prescribed medications and we do not and will not ever recommend you stop or avoid any medications or medical treatments.
- If we provide links to external websites or other internet resources, you acknowledge that we give no warranty and accept no liability as to the content of any linked site or resource and the link is provided for your information only if you choose to open it and then at your own risk.
- Subject to any legal provisions to the contrary, we do not give any warranties or guarantees in relation to the contents of the site or the resources and we disclaim liability for any claims, losses, damages (of any nature) and costs you or any other person claim to have incurred through the use of the site, the resources or in any other manner related to them including any action, decision or inaction of any nature.
Your use of the site and the resources and the terms of these General Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. Queensland and Australian Courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any such matter.
By using this site you agree to the above General Conditions.